Shaykh Nuh Keller
Shaykh Abdal-Hakim Murad
Other Misc. & Interesting Articles
British Muslim Heritage
Middle Eastern perceptions of modern American theopolitics
© Abdal-Hakim Murad, 2013
‘I love America, such a wonderful country – such a shame to see it taken over by religious fundamentalists.’ (Iranian diplomat, cited in 2011)
Imam al-Ghazali's Revival of the Religious Sciences with Sidi Idris Watts in Bifröst, Iceland. In aid of the Cambridge New Mosque Project.
A Note about Adverts
Please note that masud.co.uk does not endorse any of the adverts that appear from Google Ads. They have been added to help generate some funds to help pay for hosting and other costs associated with running and maintaining the site and server. If you wish to donate to the hosting and running of this site please use the following donate button:
18. Analysts, not annalists, know that entification entails tenet-tenants.
19. Do not speak of ‘gender’ until you understand the global culture which defines it.
20. By allowing Ministries of Justice to exist, Islamism becomes an inadequate variant of the monoculture.
21. Passion is the monoculture’s deadly opposite.
22. Religion is false when it gives you no hope.
23. If you fail to give yourself in total loving surrender to the Ground of Being, you are a friend to the rebel demons.
24. The believer is in conflict with the monoculture either by seeking to destroy it or by seeking its redemption. But he is always in conflict with it.
If you wish to donate to the continued efforts to run, host and develop this site please use the donate button below. All donations are gratefully received.
All articles contained on this website are copyrighted and owned by the authors unless otherwise stated.
Articles may not be used or reproduced without the prior consent of the webmaster, authors, publishers or their representatives.
Limited fair use accepted. Any reproduction must acknowledge this website and the author and must not be edited or changed in anyway.